Drug-Free, Surgery-Free, Pain Relief
What is Lightforce Laser Therapy?
LA Health Solutions offers the newest innovation from the leaders in laser therapy.
The laser affects the metabolism at the cellular level. It helps injured cells/ tissue heal quicker by enabling oxidative phosphorylation to be restored at the mitochondria level. The laser therapy will help reduce pain by decreasing inflammation and to reduce the pain level.
Frequently Asked Question
The laser affects metabolism at the cellular level. It helps injured cells/ tissue heal quicker by enabling oxidative phosphorylation to be restored at mitochondria. Light receptor in the mitochondria (called a chromophore) accepts light and this impacts inner mitochondrial membrane at cytochrome-C Oxidase. Once activated, cells can produce more ATP, which helps restore normal cell metabolism.
It has unique analgesic abilities that can help decrease pain TODAY.
- Inflammation: decreases around the nerve which promotes long term relief.
- Increases factors that impact pain perception: Dopamine, Beta-endorphin, Nitric Oxide, Ach.
- Decreases inflammatory factors: Bradykinin, Prostaglandins (PGE-2), COX-2.
- Analgesia: afferent conduction rate of C and A-delta fibers slowed.
- Primary reason you can change pain levels during initial treatment.
- Can benefit both Chronic and Acute pain.
The therapy helps increase fibroblastic, osteoblastic, tenocyte activity.
- Promotes lay down of new collagen.
- Fibroblastic activity increases and number of fibroblasts is increased.
- Microcirculation and neovascularization both increase. Promotes tissue healing.
- Increases macrophage activity.
- Faster healing defends against chronic dysfunction.
- The laser can help with most conditions that involve pain and inflammation. It can help with both chronic and acute problems.
- The therapist will be able to more accurately answer your questions after they meet with you and discuss the history of your problem.
- Most laser plans of care require more than one visit as it helps speed up the healing process.
- The cost of the program will vary depending on what is needed for your problem.
- Your therapist will be able to discuss that topic more accurately after they do your assessment.
- Some insurances cover this service, but it is usually handled as a cash transaction.
Have any questions? Call us now!
Monday to Thursday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 9 pm – 2 pm
Saturday 9 pm – Noon (Metairie Only)
PEMF Therapy is used for:
BACK AND JOINT PROBLEMS
EDEMA AND SWELLING
LACK OF CIRCULATION
SKIN WOUND HEALING
CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
What is Pulsed Magnetic Therapy?
How does PEMF therapy affect the body?
The body’s natural magnetic field. This is created by the flow of electrically changed ions in and out of the cells and the transmission of electric impulses through cell membranes. Only Pulsed Electro – Magnetic Field (PEMF) force can naturally influence electrical changes on a cellular level within the body for cell metabolism to be influenced.
PEMF Therapy pulses a magnetic field into the body, creating an extraordinary healing effect. The results are less pain, reduction in swelling, and increased range of motion in the affected areas. PEMF Therapy is already approved by the FDA to promote the healing of non-healing bone unions and has been used in Europe for over 20 years in over 400,000 sessions with individuals experiencing migraines, sports injuries and other pain syndromes.
Benefits of PEMF Therapy
- Regenerates damaged and diseased tissue, repairs torn tendons and fractured bones.
- Enhances the synthesis of protein in the cells, allowing the body to take advantage of all the protein available.
- Improves circulation, not by increasing heartbeat or blood pressure, but by opening and dilating the arteries and capillaries. This also reduces edema (swelling).
- Increases the cellular level of oxygen absorption by up to 200%. This reduces pain associated with lack of sufficient oxygen.